We went to Utah to visit my family. It's always so fun to hang out and laugh with them. No one can make me laugh harder than my siblings. We went horseback riding up the canyon in Mapleton with my dad's company. Sunday, Wendi got us all together to get some family pictures, which were much needed!!! When I look at this picture it kills me how huge and old my boys are getting! I love my family!!!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
New Family Pictures
We went to Utah to visit my family. It's always so fun to hang out and laugh with them. No one can make me laugh harder than my siblings. We went horseback riding up the canyon in Mapleton with my dad's company. Sunday, Wendi got us all together to get some family pictures, which were much needed!!! When I look at this picture it kills me how huge and old my boys are getting! I love my family!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute family you have!!!!! And may I just say you are one HOT MAMA!!!!
Jenna, It's Deena. I don't have a blog but some of my friends do and somehow I found yours. Your family pictures are beautiful! ~Deena
Post a Comment