Chloe and I learning what to do if the ship sinks! :)
Chloe posing on her life jacket.
Chloe loved the little towel animals they made in our cabin every night. But she couldn't figure out why they fell apart when she touched them.
Catalina Island with Mom and Uncle Neil.
We're walking to the Wrigley Museum.
Chloe sporting Kevin's sunglasses.
I think Chloe could get used to the good life. Here she's blowing kisses and loving the one on one attention!
He's even cute with food in his mouth! :)
Posing again.
Lunch on Catalina Island.
Lisa with her ever ready camera. :)
Chloe getting ready for our "Formal Dinner."
If it seems like all of our pictures are of us eating... Well, I don't think we did much else. :)
Chloe got a lot of attention on the ship. Old couples would look for us and ask what is that baby wearing now?
Another towel animal...Chloe can't wait to get her hands on it!
Tonight she even got a cookie from Yani (our stateroom stewardess.)
I must admit that one of the best things about being on the cruise was our small cabin. Turned down covers, towel animals, someone cleaning up after us, and never having to make a bed!
Here we are in Ensenada, Mexico!
Mom and Dad in front of our ship.
Here we are heading to my favorite excursion of the cruise: La Bufadora.
Chloe needed some sweet shades, too!
La Bufadora is the 2nd biggest marine geyser or blow hole in the world! It was really cool and LOUD! It came 3 times a minute and shot up about 50 feet. They say on a good day it shoots up to 80 feet!!
It lulled Chloe to sleep!
Grandpa and Chloe. It was nice of Chloe to put Grandpa to sleep! :)
This is my favorite! We were heading home from La Bufadora. We had an hour there and bargained our way into some fabulous deals! Next time we'll take a taxi and spend a few hours there!
At the end of the La Bufadora tour we got to check out this museum. It was under construction, but the old ceiling paintings and the wall paintings of naked people were pretty cool. (Too bad I don't have pictures of THEM! :) )
Heading back to downtown Ensenada.
Chloe's livin' it up! Feet on the dining table and all!
Yet ANOTHER towel animal! Chloe's expression is priceless!
Not again!!!
Okay... NOW we're livin' it up! Here we are at the top of the ship enjoying the PERFECT weather and basking in our swimwear!
Just "cruisin'!"
If you think it LOOKS like paradise...you're RIGHT!!!
Am I lucky or what!?
RELAXATION!!!
Me in my "J-Lo" glasses. :)
No, she's not asleep... she's just posing again!
I'm so glad to have my girl!
Chloe and Uncle Greg having some fun by the pool!
When it comes to Uncle Greg...what's not to love.
Just another picture of Paradise.
Chloe was content to be my model.
Showing off her painted toes.
Lisa and I learning the "Austin Powers" dance.
Tim gets a "private" magic show for his birthday!
Last minute pics.
Our last towel animal. I think they were running out of ideas. Ha ha ha.
Princess Chloe at deportation.
Chloe's and my matching mexican sandals.
Tim Heuer, Ken Nelson, and Kevin on the MAN side of the table.
Me, Sheila Nelson, and Lisa Heuer. I had so much fun! Thanks guys!!!
3 comments:
Hello!! Look how cute all your pictures are! That looks like the most fun trip. If I play mny cards right, I hope to cruising somewhere wonderful next year. Cross your fingers for me! By the way, I am so sad to hear about your move. Don't go!! If enough people say that to you, will you consider staying? :)
Oh my goodness, aren't cruises just the BEST!! It looks like you guys had a great time. I have to agree with you, it sure is nice not having to make your bed or due the dishes or even think what to do for dinner. That sure is the life..ha ha!! That Chloe is a doll!!
hey girl...i can't believe you took your little princess on your cruise. she looked like she was having the time of her life. we really are going to miss you and your family. thank you for your friendship--i will always cherish it. let me know if you need anything. talk to you later. sonia soniasluvz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment